Shanghai Sunland Industrial Co., Ltd is the top manufacturer of Personal Protect Equipment in China, with 20 years’experience. We are the Chinese government appointed manufacturer for government power,personal protection equipment , medical instruments,construction industry, etc. All the products get the CE, ANSI and related Industry Certificates. All our safety helmets use the top-quality raw material without any recycling material.
Safety helmet test report of Jilin Province
We provide exclusive customization of the products logo, using advanced printing technology and technology, not suitable for fading, solid and firm, scratch-proof and anti-smashing, and suitable for various scenes such as construction, mining, warehouse, inspection, etc. Our goal is to satisfy your needs. Demand, do your best.
Professional team work and production line which can make nice quality in short time.
The professional team provides 24 * 7 after-sales service for you, which can help you solve any problems
Not wearing, a ,helmet, can result in serious injuries and fines. ... the move could be a risky one, and very fatal for your head in ,case, you are met with an ,accident,. ... Four-wheeler riders need to ,wear helmets, and it is very important for their ,safety,. ,Wear, a ,helmet properly, and make sure it is fitted nicely.
9/6/2020, · In the United States, 19 states have no laws requiring the riders of ATVs to ,wear helmets, while 22 states still do ,not, have the minimum age requirement for drivers. This statement explains better why there are numerous ,cases, of injuries among young people especially in those states that have no laws to determine the right age of driving these quads.
Best ,Case, Scenario? Many people do ,not, heed such advice, unfortunately. EHS Today reports that… About 60% of eye injuries in the workplace happen to individuals ,not wearing, any eye protection. The remaining 40% of eye injuries happen to those ,wearing, the wrong kind of ,safety, …
Not wearing, a bike ,helmet, is one of the biggest mistakes a cyclist can make. Many states and localities have laws in place to force you to ,wear, a bike ,helmet,. If you fail to ,wear, a bike ,helmet,, you can be issued a citation and fined. Although no one wants to pay a fine, the real reason to ,wear, a bike ,helmet, is to protect your head.
10/10/2018, · All this, just because a motorist did ,not wear, a ,helmet,. India has among the most unsafe roads in the world. In 2015, over 400 people were killed in road ,accidents, every day. In the same year, two-wheeler ,accidents, claimed 36,800 victims and left around 93,400 injured. Numbers that could have been significantly lower, if riders had proper ,helmets,.
6/5/2019, · The GHSA recommends a “Three E” approach – engineering, education and enforcement – for bicycle ,safety,. An essential component of education is ,wearing, a ,properly, fitted ,helmet,. A bike ,helmet, is a cyclist’s best line of defense, reducing risk of head injury by more than 50%. For severe head injuries, the protective benefit is even higher.
2/3/2012, · Effective ,safety, training programs make the difference between safe and sound workers and ,accidents, and injuries. It prevents tragedies like the one in the ,case, just reviewed. One great way to get employees engaged in ,safety, training so that they learn and obey safe rules and procedures is to involve them in the study of a real ,accident case,.
The use of a ,safety, belt in four-wheeler is now necessary and ,not wearing, seat belt invites penalty, same in the ,case, of ,helmets, for two-wheeler drivers. ,Wearing, seat belts as well as ,helmet, has been brought under law after proven studies and researches show that these two things reduce the severity of injury during ,accidents, be it small or serious.
If you were ,wearing, a ,helmet,, then the defendant is likely to be considered mostly at fault for the ,accident,. Further investigation may reveal that you are partially at fault for the injuries (perhaps you fell in part because you did ,not properly, stabilize when you could have), but if you wore a ,helmet,, the apportionment of fault in these circumstances is likely to favor you.